In this episode, Kyle Thompson, co-owner of TrueDoor Property Management, joined Scott to discuss why having a good property management company is a must for every landlord and tenant in today’s market. Some of the topics discussed were:
- Self show technology to view potential rentals.
- Virtual 360 tours of rental properties.
- Property marketing and tenant screening.
- Maintenance and rent collection.
- Property inspections and financial reporting.
- Evictions and legal guidance.
- Kyle’s hobbies keep him busy during the pandemic.
If you wish to learn more about Kyle or wish to contract his services, please see his bio and contact information below. Thanks for tuning in!
Kyle started his career as an accountant for the CPA firm KPMG, working with many fortune 500 companies. Along with Bryant, he’s owned and operated a property management company for 9 years, helping the company establish good business systems and a professional team of employees. He has earned an accounting degree from California State University Long Beach, graduating as the class Outstanding Graduate. Kyle and his wife enjoy raising their daughters.