In this episode, Pouria Safa, owner of Real Estate Photo Co, joined Scott to discuss why having a good real estate photographer is a must for every real estate listing in today’s market. Some of the topics discussed were:
- Real estate photography and video services that are offered.
- What is virtual staging, and how can it benefit listings?
- 3D Matterport and its popularity during this pandemic.
- What is a custom property website?
- The use of aerial drone photography and FAA requirements and limitations.
- Advice for Realtors and homeowners that they can use before the photographer’s arrival.
If you wish to learn more about Pouria or wish to contract his services, please see his bio and contact information below. Thanks for tuning in!
Pouria Safa is a former Realtor who has launched a real estate photography business. Pouria’s company, Real Estate Photo Co, specializes in real estate photography and video, drone photography and video, virtual staging, 3D Matterport Tours, property custom websites, flyer designs, Realtor headshots, and Property YouTube link videos.