Open to take orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Easy online scheduling available. Inspections completed 7 days a week. We make scheduling easy!
Santa Ana Home Inspection
We’re prepared to assist you in transitioning into your newly purchased house with a Santa Ana home inspection!
Purchasing a brand-new home is a massive moment. Let our company at Signature Home Inspection free you to concentrate on organizing your loved ones for the change. Our team will take the anxiety out of your purchase with a rigorous Santa Ana home inspection!
Ever since 2002, our professionals at Signature Home Inspection have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Santa Ana and Orange County, California communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Inspect
The best Santa Ana home inspections are provided by trained professionals. Here’s what our Signature Home Home Inspection crew will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We document that the external doors close and latch effectively
- Residential windows: We inspect that the rubber seals operate successfully
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and document that the safety sensor works properly
Santa Ana Property Exteriors Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals make sure that the exterior walls and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim review: We validate that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros document that valleys in the roofing have a weatherproof seal.
- Pavers and concrete: We take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros look over yard grading, surface rain flow, and vegetation to record any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: We use the heating system to validate that the controls are working correctly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals view the air conditioning system to check the controls’ function effectively.
- Features review: We check that your air conditioning and heating systems function successfully.
Santa Ana Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros view any signs of the wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals view all signs of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab check: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wooden framework in contact with foundation disruption, like signs of drywall fissures, stonework breaks, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood review: We view any notching or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter check: Our professionals ensure that your electric meter and base operate efficiently.
- Security inspection: We inspect that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protective devices: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros review several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus safety switches.
Santa Ana Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heating system check: Our professionals review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets.
- Drain inspection: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros view water pumps that are accessible
Modern Home Inspection Reports That Are Helpful
A table of contents that jumps you to any section at any time.
Text summary of defects to easily copy/paste into your Repair Addendum.
Easy filters that only show you major safety hazards or defects.
A simple summary that shows you how many items you need to be aware of.
A PDF version of your report for saving or printing.