Please keep in mind that we are in the midst of very uncertain times and we are committed to keeping our employees, realtors, clients and homeowners safe. Our inspectors will be happy to consult with you further outside, or by phone if you choose to stay at home. Our inspectors will be wearing Personal Protection Equipment and will be cleaning where they touch, will be practicing extra-safe hygiene, which should help everyone feel safer. We hope you too will also be vigilant.
COVID-19 Home Inspection Policies:
- A mask must be worn by all parties, throughout the inspection.
- Maintain proper social distancing between yourself and your inspector.
- If you, or anyone you have been in contact with has been sick please do not attend the inspection. Our inspectors are happy to consult with you on the phone after the inspection if you are unable or uncomfortable attending the inspection.
- Please prioritize the inspection appointment to gather information on the property condition. (This is not the time to measure, have other appointments or give tours of the house to your family/friends!)
- We are allowing only one buyer representative and one real estate professional to enter the house with the inspector during the inspection.
We promise to do our best to continue making our part of the real estate world a safe and reliable environment. Thank you for working with us to ensure everyone’s health and safety during this time. Please feel free to give our office a call if you have any questions or additional needs, 888-860-2688.